Spending Only 3 Hours in Singapore, What to Do ?

Friends,

 
I want to tell a story to you, that since i have contact trade business in Singapore, then I have the opportunity to visit Singapore. But my interest is, when I go to Singapore, I always choose the Jakarta route, Soekarno Hatta Airport, in Cengkareng to Hang Nadim, to Batam. Then from Batam, I take the ferry to Singapore. 

 Before a month and a week The month of Ramadan is coming on that time, I had the opportunity to go to Singapore. I got Citilink ticket for Batam at the travel office, in Tebet Street, east of DKI Jakarta. Then the next day, less I've been in Hang Nadim for more than two hours, and upon arrival in Nagoya, I decided stay at Batam, Holiday hotel, which is in side flanked by Macdonald and KFC, the tavern fast food. And across from the hotel, there was a great Mosque, upon arrival, I was able to do my duty Friday prayers.

 I walked by the side of the shop and I saw the shops sell branded goods such as Mont Blanc, Hugo, Polo, J.L.O and others, they were very easy to find in stores on the side of the road. The price is very cheap of course you can be sure that it is fake. And about food, such as seafood, I get at a price of Rp. 25,000 per serving. I return to the hotel and recharge my energy for my departure to Singapore tomorrow morning. On that day, coincidentally a weekend, then I see a lot of tourists who want to across to Singapore. They are together with family but there are also those who go alone. After my passport was checked at Batam Center, I immediately took the ferry. In about an hour, I arrived at Pearl Singapore Harbor. Then what I can do from this trip? Actually, I got an invitation from a business and traders who comes from Indonesia, but they were living in Singapore. They asked me for sample food products from Indonesia. We will meet at Vevo Plaza. This plaza is close with the ferry port. We can walk in the plaza. But in Singapore, even though my passport already has there is stamped Singapore on my trip ago, they kept questioning me in the room inspection. Every time I go to Singapore, I always successfully entered into the country. After checking, I also asked the officer who is outside the reason that was given is also not clear, he just explain that I have a resemblance name with Malay people. Wow, obviously not matching. It's a little the explanation I got from a friend who give an explanation on the Ferry when we will return to Batam. According to him, officers in Singapore always check up the name does not have a bin name. So better our passports include bin or name family. Despite that, I haven't find cause-and-effect relationships. I met a business partner at Vevo Plaza and about half an hour, and the rest i can spend that time visiting places of pleasure. in Singapore, What is it? Orchard or Bugis road is normal I walk and it's almost the same on the Sudirman street. in the center of Jakarta. I recommended Universal Studio, at Sentosa Island. And the place is not far from Pearl Harbor. I use transportation MRT from Vevo Plaza to the place. In this place, we can see the scenery whose locations are similar to movies like Jurassic Park, or Zombies and others. You can take pictures together with Hollywood artists who usually there at the time. Really, we have to be amazed by the foresight Singapore, to enrich tourism industry income, this country has created a location similar to Hollywood. Every day, visitors always visit it. And on the side of the place the building, we will find food- malay food. All kinds of archipelago food is there. After spinning around (walking around) for three hours inside Universal Studios, I decided to stay in Batam. For information the cost of Singapore from Batam is around Rp. 200,000 double ways. And when we return to Batam, and through Pearl Harbor, we have to pay approx S$25 per person and that is duty. And I don't know the direct flight cost from Jakarta to Singapore, maybe it is lower cost, but I prefer to take the route from Jakarta to Batam, Singapore, and then back through the route. My reasoning I can see the panorama of the village or city that I passed by.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fast and Furious 9; When Will We See You again ?

Abstract in Your Research Project

How far You can Go with English Profeciency Test