I Think Myself is Infected of Covid-19

 

Surviving during the of Pandemic, part of us can live, but the others go on suffering. They are dying. It really ’s nightmare as I do not even think will happen over and over again. My opinion is only one of my expression and I truly believe we can still stand in this situation.

Starting from 27 to 28 February, the event with the theme ‘-Second IP & Innovation Researchers of ASIA (IPIRA)’Conference and Workshop for IP Teachers and Researchers was held on Campus. Then the event continued on the 29th, February 2020, it was still in the same place, at the Faculty of Law UI, Depok, West Java, Indonesia .In my opinion, this event is monumental and high-value because the event has presented most participants are researchers in law disciplines who related to ‘Intellectual Property’. Yes, I am one of the participants.

Some participants had discussed the keywords such as royalty, creators. , methodology of research. The comers were attended by various countries, namely Bangladesh, India, Australia, Singapore and others. While Indonesian, most of the attendees are from the Campus around Indonesia, they are Lecturers, Teachers or Researchers.

At that moment, the issue of Covid-19, in Indonesia wasn’t the main topic as it is today. So the filtering or scanning of participants has not been done by the committee. The event took place smoothly, orderly and continued to provide value for Science.

When the program was over, at the beginning of March, on TV or in the mainstream media, information on positive and negative suspects, death accelerates and has risen up in any sudden. Of course, it has an anxiety effect on Indonesian citizens and specially to me. I have attended and especially to me, I have attended a conference that invited countries from around the World and Indonesia itself.

Furthermore, the amazon (AWS) event on March 11, which was held at the Grand Hyat Hotel was confirmed to be post phone by the Committee with an e-mail in notification to me. Next, the committee called me and explained that the event was canceled due to increasing Covid-19 cases, the organizer had canceled it.

Of course, I understand the condition.

I need an Umbrella

I also attempted to reduce my anxiety with prevention that I update my knowledge including;

1. Drinking red ginger juice mixed turmeric, I do it routinely.

2. Every time I go outside and do my activities, I use a face mask.

3. I wash my hands when I must clean my hands, whether they liquid or antibacterial soap, they are all okay to me.

4.When I go to the mosque, I carry a ‘prayer mat’, so my face only touches it.

There’s Hope

According to one Professor from Navarra Campus in Spain with the University Queensland announced that Researchers had discovered a ‘prototype’ technique called ‘molecular clamp’. This research is just one good example and now will be ready in production.

“There is still extensive testing to ensure that the vaccine candidate is safe and creates an effective immune response, but technology and the dedication of these researchers mean the first hurdle has been passed,” Professor

At current news, COVID- 19 infection is a nightmare . Data were updated every second. However, I suggested that you will think it is a good idea to study it simply and wisely, and please take it in a- lighter moment. Our life must continue. In fact, we are fighting anxiety and fear in one good struggling. I have said a true faith, do not I?













Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fast and Furious 9; When Will We See You again ?

Abstract in Your Research Project

How far You can Go with English Profeciency Test