My Old Friend Becoming a Taxi Driver amid Pandemic

 


The pandemic already entered the snowy season , the road in New York City is a picture of life. People are struggling in lives. The hard struggle for my friend who had been getting old, became a taxi driver since his property has been taken over by the guarantor . Looking for a model for his work . Everything has a lesson , then what achievements is he trying to achieve ?

Source; gettyimages

Source :Gettyimages

In pandemic now, the life situation in the Economy sector is already starting to decline . It began on February 2020 until this era . One of the triggering factors is the coronavirus outbreak hitting the world.

Our family expands !

Our payment needs filling on our bills.

My friend told me,

He began to think about looking for opportunities in the new business. Then He looks for investors from the Globe . He is inviting and preaching to the community . He asked his business friends to invest in his company. He explained well about his project via the webinar/zoom, however his friends said that the current economy had started to decline due to Covid 2019. The life of its economy impacted directly.

Directly, he said that he got orders rarely now.

A friend whose works or business relations already started to reduce the ‘ discussion ‘ in business .

Then my friend ‘s , began to invite his clients and asked his friend to invest in the business of SMEs, he planned business friends via “whatsApp”however their answers is quite shocking for him . As well-known as superior businessmen who don’t easily give up , always possess initiative in the world as small- scale business .

“ Sorry , I was already bored with the state of this … They usually helped me , and supplied the material , now it’s hard to get the stock . Even if the price has been decreased however the selling power is still in weakness . “

He told a story like that to me .

Do you have experience like this ?

***

Early night had covered the city, the rain falling heavily . Wind that wounding. The sparkling light on the high rise Building — Building skyscraper , shows the luxury . I ordered a vehicle online on my mobile application .It doesn’t take a -times, My smart phone is on the table of a cafe beeping which indicates that the driver received my order.

I rushed to the lobby of this mall . It’s , a car appeared from the direction of the highway . I opened the door. When I sat in it , I was stunned for a moment because a friend that I told at the beginning of this context , is a driver .

As usual , we laughed out loud, then he told me that He has some stories. I asked myself in mind, what happened to my friend ? I usually see him at International conferences, and then his photos were shared to social media.

I sometimes watch him as a Speaker on TV. Why his profession changed ? In my heart I feel sympathy and sorry for him . He was already in the upper 60’s. If He got economic problems. Why his network or a business partner wouldn’t gave an opportunity to do business with him .Or did he only act in drama action. I hope it’s “yes” , and I hope that it is a episode of his story that he only wanted to play a game of life ? Hopefully .

***

After several days of events , my friend sent a message to me that asked me to pray for him and give a little introduction that his economy has decreased in any sudden. His properties have been seized by the owner of the funds, ( the owner ) however He was very happy , because His life now is very calm . There were no more terrors in his misery .

And in closing of his message , he wrote like this , Am I wrong if I always think , money , money and money ? Then there are emoticons are laughing cheerfully.

I replied with emoticons with two thumbs and the hashtag “ DON’T GIVE UP”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fast and Furious 9; When Will We See You again ?

Abstract in Your Research Project

How far You can Go with English Profeciency Test