The Story of My Friend that He will Do the 5 Things to Forget His Family

 


 On this cold, rainy afternoon, I received a call from a distant friend. My best friend is out of town at this time because our headquarters has placed a work order. 

At first, he called me on social media and I am thinking that I could see his face on the screen. What surprised me was that he had broken up with his life partner. Of course, I was surprised because all of us in the group have always encouraged him to start a family. This romantic couple is our group on the sales team. They are nice to me and I am myself consider the couple eternal friends.

 I remembered well when we as a group enjoyed the sunset at the coffee store in the afternoon. We joked and laughed out loud with this friend. Since our company is founded by a group of young people who are passionate about it, it does not take long and our offices are in multiple locations. And that or friend our couples who have become a harmonious pair, and who work so brilliantly, Our company gave them duty a new location at the discretion of the office. It’s been a long time since I have heard the news, and I have not been following the developments over the last few years either because I changed jobs and did not have a career with the company.

  1. He will free himself from the shackles of “memories” of the past. The path he is taking is an adventure for him in some interesting places. Here, he will try to get lost on the streets of the island of Bali. However, wherever the feet go. 

 2. Sincerely, recognize and become aware of the “tragedy” that has befallen him. The way he does this is to meet and discuss with friends he trusts and try his open way..

 3. Running across meadows and screaming at the top of his voice, crying.(I understand that this friend’s grief runs deep :).

 4. Facing natural challenges on his journey, like surfing Kuta beach.

 5. And then, still talking in cyberspace, he will equip himself with motivational books or novels whose authors he likes. I think that my friend’s story is the self-promotion of a professional who thinks systematically and fights obstacles inside or outside himself. I would like to say, “Good luck and luck on your journey”.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fast and Furious 9; When Will We See You again ?

Abstract in Your Research Project

How far You can Go with English Profeciency Test